There are many places in and around St John’s Wood that offer lovely relaxing beauty and pampering for tired and stressed out mums. Here are a few:
- FaceGym is located on St John’s Wood High Street and I have enjoyed some great sessions there.
- Pepper Stewart is an osteopath, manual therapist, beautician, nutritionist and Pilates teacher and has a clinic in Harley Street and Maida Vale. Please contact Pepper if you want help with anything nutritional to pilates.
- iBeauty Salon does manicures and pedicures, as well as waxing and threading (on certain days).
- Trend Hair & Beauty on St John’s Wood Hight Street offers a range of things.
- In Maida Vale/Little Venice and also in Marylebone is Nail Spa.
Aesthetic Medical Procedures
The Julie Redmond Clinic in Wimpole Street specialises in aestethic medical procedures including Botox, fillers and much more. She also advises on skincare. One of the many things I love about Julie is that she doesn’t sell any skincare products which means that she recommends you products she genuinely thinks you should try, and her recommendations are not based on her getting commission.
Julie outside her Marylebone clinic.
I have my hair coloured in the comfort of my own home with the amazing Steve Curran who has done the hair of many celebrities including Kate Moss, Sienna Miller and many more. Steve was Nicky Clarke’s Head Colourist during his ten year tenure there, and he has since worked for other top hairdressers. He currently works at a salon in Knightsbridge and spends the rest of his time colouring the hair of people at the top of their game in the comfort of their own homes. Steve’s experience and proficiencies were enhanced alongside some of the world’s top designers, leading fashion magazines and A-List Celebrities such as Vivienne Westwood, Alexander McQueen, Givenchy, Vogue, Elle, Grazia to name but a few. He is giving NW8-mums an exclusive deal (prices starting at £140 instead of £180 depending on what you need doing), so if you are looking for someone to give you a real boost, book him. Several of the NW8-mums now see Steve on a regular basis and they are super happy too. You won’t be disappointed!