EXCITING OFFERS EXCLUSIVELY FOR NW8-MUMS
Please note that from September 2017, the majority of these offers will only be available for the NW8-mums Loyalty Card holders. Since the membership scheme was launched in May 2017, new offers go into the pool for paying members. So far, we have had new offers every week. Our new offers include Huggle, 3 House Club, Lords At Home and many others. More offers are being negotiated.
If you would like to join the membership scheme, please click HERE.
It’s great to be an NW8-mum!
I am quite excited to let you know that Gail’s in St John’s Wood gives NW8-mums 10% off. This is for take-away and sit-in. Just ask for your NW8-mums’ discount as you ask for the bill/before you pay.
Crocker’s Folly is also giving NW8-mums an exclusive 10% discount! It is available any day and every day, but NOT on alcoholic beverages or take-away.
I have more offers which are only available through the newsletter, so please sign up by clicking HERE.
Hair & Beauty
- The lovely Sara comes to cut my hair as well as my children’s hair too, at my home. She is super talented! She can be reached at 07477 008 355 and charges £65.
I have my hair coloured in the comfort of my own home with the amazing Steve Curran who has done the hair of many celebrities including Kate Moss, Sienna Miller and many more. Steve was Nicky Clarke’s Head Colourist during his ten year tenure there, and he has since worked for other top hairdressers. He currently works at a salon in Knightsbridge and spends the rest of his time colouring the hair of people at the top of their game in the comfort of their own homes. Steve’s experience and proficiencies were enhanced alongside some of the world’s top designers, leading fashion magazines and A-List Celebrities such as Vivienne Westwood, Alexander McQueen, Givenchy, Vogue, Elle, Grazia to name but a few. He is giving NW8-mums an exclusive deal (prices starting at £140 instead of £180 depending on what you need doing), so if you are looking for someone to give you a real boost, book him. You won’t be disappointed!
- With your own NW8-mums & Beauty Centre loyalty card, you will receive 10% off treatments at The VIP Club Beauty Club on Allitsen Road. To receive your own FREE card, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10% off treatments at Courtenay Day Spa at Courtenays Chemist on St John’s Wood High Street. Mention NW8-mums. This offer is not valid together with other offers. 020 7722 670. – Please note the spa is currently closed (spring 2017). I will let you know when it re-opens.
- 10% off at Gary Ingham Aveda Salon & Spa on St John’s Wood High Street and also at the Hampstead and Primrose Hill salons. Great haircuts, colours, friendly staff and just a lovely salon with a strong sense of local community.
- Studio Hair & Beauty on 66 St John’s Wood High Street offers 10% off to NW8-mums for women’s and children’s haircuts. Phone number: 020 7449 0000 They have an area downstairs for those who are covered or for those who would like more privacy.
- Numerous NW8-mums including myself regularly use KidSitter and the feedback to me has only been positive. For NEW users, there is a special code NW8MUMS which entitles you to ONE FREE hour.
- The gorgeous jewellery designer Mihaela Christou is an NW8-mum and I have treated myself to several of her beautiful pieces. I always wear them for a special occasion. She has 10% off for NW8-mums.
- One of the NW8-mums, has a jewellery business called Shirel. They sometimes have offers for us so do check with them.
- Men’s clothing store Bruno on St John’s Wood High Street offers NW8-mums 15% off.
Various Children’s Offers
- Tiddlywinks@Bens on St John’s Wood High Street has been selling children’s clothing and shoes since the 1960s.The age range is from newborn to 16 years.They stock brands from around the world including Italy, France, Spain and the USA and are at the forefront of fashion with attention to detail. The cut and quality of their clothing is second to none.Tiddlywinks @ Ben’s carry an eclectic mix of casual and smart clothes plus shoes and swimwear – in fact it is a one stop shop for all your clothing needs with a floor dedicated to party wear, prom dresses and smart boys suits. They are offering NW8-mums an exclusive 10% off in store and on their website with the code NW8MUMS.
- The quiet and wonderful 3 House Club often have an offer on for us. Please ask them directly.
- Hartbeeps multi sensory classes in St Johns Wood for 0-2 years are starting in mid April 2016 at Poem Bar & Grill. There is a 10% offer for NW8-mums when booking for a term. Please use the code NW8-mum.
- Studio Hair & Beauty on 66 St John’s Wood High Street offers 10% off to NW8-mums for children’s haircuts. Phone number: 020 7449 0000
- Science Birthday Party: 10% off our science parties with Mother Nature Science for any NW8 Mums bookings. Quote code MNSNW8PARTY10 when booking.
- Hartbeeps multi sensory classes in St Johns Wood for 0-2 years have an 10% offer for NW8-mums when booking for a term. Please use the code NW8-mum.
- The most amazing cake maker: Csilla of Fairy Godmother’s Cakery has various offers for NW8-mums. Please enquire with her.
Agata Photography has a special offer which I thought may be interesting for the NW8 Mums community.
My website has just won Gold and Silver Lovie Awards (Celebrating the best in originality and creativity online), overtaking even the Italian Vogue! I am super excited and proud, it was a long process to get my internet home to look and feel the way that truly reflects me and my work. To celebrate I have come up with a special offer. Every family who makes a booking for a documentary session with me in October (regardless of when the shoot actually happens) will receive a complimentary 6” fine art album – a perfect present for grandparents! All the information is on the blog and you can find it HERE.
Maternity & Nursery
- Elodie is an NW8-mum and she has her own company Shanael. With our special code NW8MUMS, you get 5% off your first order. Elodie can organise baby showers, gift list and much more. Her products are beautiful and she selects everything herself. I have got some beautiful personalised gifts from her.
- 10% off for NW8-mums on sessions with Photo Rouge who does Newborn, Maternity, Children, Family photography in NW London.– Newborn photography sessions are for babies aged 5-10 days.
– Maternity sessions are best at 30-36 weeks.
– Baby mini milestone sessions are best at ~4 months, ~7 months and is about your baby only.
– First year cake smash sessions at ~12 months.
– Family sessions with a new baby are best from ~4 months.
– Outdoor location or studio.
– Lifestyle sessions on location or at your home available upon request.
– Please book well in advance to secure your dates!Please e-mail email@example.com for bookings.
Health, General Well-Being & Sport for Adults
- 10% off at Safarian & Simon Opticians on St John’s Wood High Street. Offer not valid on everything, so please check what their current offer is valid on.
- Henlu van der Westhuizen is my amazing PT and he has offers for us from individual training to group sessions. He also runs a top health retreat which has been featured in Conde Nast Traveller Spa Guide 2015 as well as numerous high end magazines. He usually has a special offer for his retreats too, so if you are keen on a fantastic experience, please don’t hesitate to contact him.
- Abi England is a local mother and reflexologist. Abi is very happy to offer NW8 mums members who actually live in St Johns Wood/Maida Vale an ongoing discount of 10% on top of any other offers at the time of booking. Abi only does home-visits in St John’s Wood/Maida Vale. She specialises in pregnancy and labour induction reflexology, but also sees clients for all manner of things from stress, insomnia, back pain, IBS, arthritis and more. I can vouch for Abi’s treatments being just amazing!
- Pepper Stewart is a nutritionist and Pilates teacher and has her own clinic in Harley street. Please contact this wonderful woman if you want help with anything nutritional to pilates. She usually has an offer for us. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gemma Shaw is not just a fellow NW8-mum, but also teaches me Pilates. She is great and usually has a deal for NW8-mums. Contact her directly on email@example.com
- A great PT and massage therapist, Divan Kombrink, whom I refer to a ‘the gentle giant’, is offering NW8-mums some great things:£700 for 10 sessions including a postural assessment and nutritional plan plus a nutritional consultation. Normally 900.Or taster sessions:
2 pt sessions for £95 (normally £160)
2 massages for £115 (normally £160)
If anyone would like food packages from Detox Kitchen, there is a 15% discount that include training. Prices are on the site.
I have had some great massages with Divan and I have also done training sessions with him. He is a brilliant PT and a super sweet guy!