EXCITING OFFERS EXCLUSIVELY FOR NW8-MUMS
Please note that from September 2017, the majority of offers are only be available for the NW8-mums Loyalty Card holders. Since the membership scheme was launched in May 2017, all new offers go into the pool for paying members. Kent & Sons Butchers, Gail’s, Igloo Kids, Huggle, 3 House Club, Tiddlywinks @ Ben’s, Crocker’s Folly and Lords At Home are just a few of many local companies that have signed up to support the NW8-mums Loyalty Card Scheme.
If you would like to join the membership scheme, please click HERE.
It’s great to be an NW8-mum!
Hair & Beauty
- The lovely Sara comes to cut my hair as well as my children’s hair too, at my home. She is super talented! She can be reached at 07477 008 355 and charges £65.
I have my hair coloured in the comfort of my own home with the amazing Steve Curran who has done the hair of many celebrities including Kate Moss, Sienna Miller and many more. Steve was Nicky Clarke’s Head Colourist during his ten year tenure there, and he has since worked for other top hairdressers. He currently works at a salon in Knightsbridge and spends the rest of his time colouring the hair of people at the top of their game in the comfort of their own homes. Steve’s experience and proficiencies were enhanced alongside some of the world’s top designers, leading fashion magazines and A-List Celebrities such as Vivienne Westwood, Alexander McQueen, Givenchy, Vogue, Elle, Grazia to name but a few. He is giving NW8-mums an exclusive deal (prices starting at £140 instead of £180 depending on what you need doing), so if you are looking for someone to give you a real boost, book him. You won’t be disappointed!
- It is with great pleasure that I can share the news that Joshua Altback Haircare & Beauty has a great offer for us. They have been located on St John’s Wood High street for over 50 years. They do cuts, colouring, kid’s haircuts, Brazilian hair straightening, hair extensions, hairdos for events, parties and bridal hair, as well as beauty. There are two beauty rooms offering everything from Guinot facials, to waxing and manicures all done in a personal and friendly atmosphere. They are offering NW8-Mums a 10% discount off all their hair and beauty services. Loyalty card holders have an even better discount. Just mention NW8-mums when you book and enjoy some pampering!
- Studio Hair & Beauty on 66 St John’s Wood High Street offers 10% off to NW8-mums for women’s and children’s haircuts. Phone number: 020 7449 0000 They have an area downstairs for those who are covered or for those who would like more privacy.
- Numerous NW8-mums including myself regularly use KidSitter and the feedback to me has only been positive. For NEW users, there is a special code NW8MUMS which entitles you to ONE FREE hour.
- Bubble is a service that several NW8-mums use. Use the code CBHBJ to get £10 off on the first booking with them.
- The gorgeous jewellery designer Mihaela Christou is an NW8-mum and I have treated myself to several of her beautiful pieces. I always wear them for special occasions. She has 10% off for NW8-mums and another offer for loyalty card holders.
- One of the NW8-mums, has a jewellery business called Shirel. They sometimes have offers for us so do check with them.
- Unico Caffe & Gelato on the High Street are offering 10% off to NW8-mums and they have an even better offer for those with loyalty cards.
Various Children’s Offers
Kit & Kin was created by Emma Bunton of the Spice Girls and Christopher Money. They wanted to created products that are safe, eco-friendly and affordable that are not just better for you and your baby, but also better for the environment. I have personally tried their products on me and my children. I am delighted to share these offers for nappies with you:
These codes will supply a 25% discount on the first subscription delivery.
The best offers on the market! All subs come with free delivery.
25% off all future orders but when they spend more than ￡40, after the
discount is applied, they also enjoy free delivery.
The most amazing cake maker: Csilla of Fairy Godmother’s Cakery has various offers for NW8-mums. Please enquire with her.
Agata Photography has a special offer which I thought may be interesting for the NW8 Mums community.
My website has just won Gold and Silver Lovie Awards (Celebrating the best in originality and creativity online), overtaking even the Italian Vogue! I am super excited and proud, it was a long process to get my internet home to look and feel the way that truly reflects me and my work. To celebrate I have come up with a special offer. Every family who makes a booking for a documentary session with me in October (regardless of when the shoot actually happens) will receive a complimentary 6” fine art album – a perfect present for grandparents! All the information is on the blog and you can find it HERE.