On this page, I aim to put short news that I have heard of, so if you know of something, please let me know!
Should you like to receive my newsletter, please click HERE.
- I was humbled and proud to have been asked to participate at an event at Facebook’s headquarters here in London together with Facebook and the DCD (Dancers Career Development) as a motivational speaker talking to ballet dancers looking to change careers. It was an amazing day and I met so many talented people. Here is a film that was made on the day.
- I have introduced an annual paid membership scheme and if you would like more information about it or if you would like to join, please click HERE.
- Introducing NW8-dads! I am delighted and excited to finally have the NW8-dads’ group established. I have tried for years without managing to make it happen and now it is here. There is a NW8-dads’ WhatsApp group and also a page on the website which will continue developing over time.
- Pregnancy and postnatal depression are very personal to me having suffered from both on multiple occasions, as well as miscarriage, loss and termination which I have also suffered. Therefore, I have set up WhatsApp support groups. They are confidential, safe, non-judgemental, supportive and loving groups. If you would like to join the support groups, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you need help I would be very happy to direct you to health-professionals who can help you.
- Following the success of NW8-mums Educational Consultancy, I am very excited to tell you that we have launched a separate company Magus Education. We are the same team as before, but have added one more member in order to be able to cope with demand.
- Extremely humbled and happy to have been awarded a Certificate of Merit from the British Citizen Awards for the work that I do with NW8-mums. Thank you to the lovely mums who nominated me.
- We have a growing Facebook presence. Have a look at the FB page as well as our closed groups: NW8-mums Nanny Search & Share Group, NW8-mums FB group and NW8-mums Buy and Sell Group. You have to ask to join those groups.
- WhatsApp groups: Please email me on email@example.com to join the WhatsApp group for coffee mornings, playdates, meet-ups and various impromptu things.