Fridays: Come along from 10.30 am-12 noon in Carluccio’s on St John’s Wood High Street. We are usually at the big wooden table at the back. There are baby changing facilities in the downstairs toilet. You can come along on your own or bring your child. Whichever you prefer. Don’t despair if nobody is there at 10.30 am. Someone usually turns up.
Themed coffee mornings on Thursdays: Anya of 3 House Club and I are putting on themed talks on many Thursday mornings as part of The NW8-mums Coffee Morning Talks. To know more about what is on, please click HERE. These talks start at 9.30 am and usually run for an hour. They are charged at £10 and a hot drink is included in the price. Please note that you are very welcome to bring your child and that this is a brestfeeding friendly place! Our themed talks have interesting and varied topics. Should there be something you are particularly interested in, please send me an email on email@example.com and I will do my best to find an expert in that particular field.
Thursdays – when there is NO themed coffee morning: Anya of 3 House Club is doing a special offer for NW8-mums (and you don’t have to be a member of the club!) where mums can spend time in the 3 House Club downstairs cafe and soft play/toys’ area every Thursday morning between 10-12. This is a breakfast offer of £5.95 which includes a coffee/tea/fresh orange juice and croissant. This a great place to have a coffee when your children get mobile as they can enjoy the soft play and toys while you relax with your coffee.
All coffee mornings are very informal settings. Some weeks there are just a few of us and other weeks plenty. Stay for the whole time or just for a few minutes. Especially if you are new to the area, or are a new mum, everything feels easier once you know a few friendly faces. Just turn up and see who is there.
I will be at coffee mornings when I can and look forward to seeing you!
One of my lovely mums organises a weekly educational playgroup which normally takes place on a Wednesday afternoon. If you would like to join, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get you in touch.
SPECIAL EVENTS’ SCHEDULE FOR Autumn 2017
- Sunday 5th November at 11 am-1.30 pm: Paediatric First Aid Course with Norman Abbott of the London Ambulance Service. He is fantastic and manages to turn something that is not fun to think or talk about into a great and very informative morning which, you might be surprised, gets quite a lot of laughs along the way. I always tell those who attend how important it is to keep refreshing your skills, so please come as many times as you like. Please email me for more information. THIS CLASS IS NOW FULL. PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO ON THE WAITING LIST.
- Thursday 9th & Friday 10th November at 3 House Club: Pop-up Shop All Day with the lovely Rue des Petits. Come along to meet the owner Julie and see their gorgeous clothes, toys and beautiful handpicked things that make perfect gifts. I bought a few lovely things for myself as well as for my children and their friends the last time Rue des Petits did a pop-up shop at 3 House Club.
- Thursday 16th November at 11.30 am-12.30 pm at 3 House Club: FREE Childcare Event. This will be an opportunity for parents to learn about the various childcare options that are available locally. We will have a selection of providers who will tell you about their services. Please register beforehand directly with 3 House Club at info@3HouseClub.com and please let us know if you would like your child to be looked after at our complimentary creche service during this event.
- Sunday 3rd December at 3-5 pm at 3 House Club: Christmas Party & Come to Meet Santa! 3 House Club and NW8-mums are delighted to invite you to come to the club for our little informal Christmas get-together. There will be hot drinks, mince pies and a chance to have your photo taken with Santa.
- Sunday 10th December at 11 am-1.30 pm: Paediatric First Aid Course with Norman Abbott of the London Ambulance Service. Please email me for more information. THIS CLASS IS NOW FULL. PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO ON THE WAITING LIST.
We have many more things in the pipeline and we get up to a fair amount of impromptu dinners and other social events, so please be in touch should you like to either be on the newsletter email list or be kept up-to-date.